Makeup Meme Dump

I love a good meme. I love cartoons. I love comics. I was mucking around in my pictures folder in my computer and realized that I have saved many makeup related images. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

Disclaimer:
If you are sensitive to swearing, sexual innuendos or really anything controversial, what are you doing on the internet? Also, I do not own the following images. I don't know who owns the following images. If you own any of these images, I will link you, give you credit or remove them if you let me know.



I have always wanted to redo this replacing "husband" with "anyone."






This one is by Adam Ellis. He is hysterically funny. Check him out. He is @adamtots on Instagram.

more Adam Ellis.

Adam Ellis again. This is funny because my wife actually did this.







Comments

Popular Posts