Guerlain KissKiss Matte Lipstick in Crazy Nude

Guerlain
KissKiss Matte Lipstick in M307 Crazy Nude
Retails for $37 at Sephora

I love to spend my money on luxury lipsticks. I rarely buy other types of luxury cosmetics; The only full size luxury products I own are Burberry's Light Glow Natural Blush in Earthy (my perfect contour/bronzer) and Givenchy's Prisme Libre Loose Powder in Taffetas Beige (bought as an impulse item before I knew better.) I, however, have dozens of luxury lipsticks not including deluxe samples.

The new KissKiss Matte in Crazy Nude (gold packaging) with KissKiss Satin in Red Insolence.

I was messing around on Sephora's website and found this new release, Guerlain's KissKiss Matte Lipsticks, while all the colors were still in stock. I already own a tube of Guerlain's KissKiss Creamy Satin Finish Lipstick (in the color Red Insolence) and I love it. I prefer a matte finish so, this new matte lipstick purchase was a no-brainer for me. As you can see from the photo above, the matte lipstick in the bullet looks matte and you can see the shine on the Creamy Satin Lipstick bullet. The Creamy Satin Lipstick feels like a hydrating lipstick on the lips but it stays in place decently unlike other typical moisturizing lipsticks.

The top is the satin formula, bottom is the matte formula. Both colors are very similar in shade.

The KissKiss Matte Lipstick is creamy when it warms up on your lips. It is pigmented and left no streaking when applied. The matte lipstick is more pigmented than the satin lipstick. The matte lipstick stayed in place and never migrated to my teeth. The color is a nude on me just like in its name. However, the gold packaging, when compared to the black packaging of the KissKiss Satin Finish Lipstick, feels inexpensive. The gold case feels light and reminds me of the cheap plastic it is made from. The black case is also plastic, but it is heavy and feels luxurious. The cheap gold case is my only gripe about this product and is not enough of a problem to keep me from purchasing this again in the future. I would repurchase this lipstick.



Comments

Popular Posts