Japonesque Color Pro Performance Lipstick Review

Japonesque Color
Pro Performance Lipstick in Shade 6
Retails for $20.00 at Ulta

I bought this lipstick when it was on sale at Ulta.com for $10. The color is impossible to tell from the website. I was under the impression I was buying a neutral mauve, but IRL (on my fair, pink undertone skin) it looked more dusty lavender with grey undertones. I looked like the crypt keeper. I ended up returning this quickly so I neglected to photograph swatches. This color was completely unwearable, so I have no information on longevity. It seemed to be well pigmented. It was creamy like a typical bullet lipstick (think Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick), so you would need to be careful to not smear it or wear it on your teeth.

I can't in good conscious give this a grade (or recommendation) at this point. I need to try this formula again in the future, but steer clear of shade 6.

Comments

Popular Posts